- Ensure that feeding is done on the ground and that all animals can eat at the same time.
- If this is not possible, ensure that all animals have access to the feeder. If not, find another way to feed quickly with access for all at the same time.
- Increase the ration and check the weekly weight gain.
- Check that the feed is what the animals need and therefore compliant.
- Check that watering is not a limiting factor and that the animals can drink quickly.
RELATED CONTENT: Animal welfare at grimaud frères – Weezyou